I am so obsessed with this makeup that Mario Dedivanovic did on Kim Kardashian about a year ago (yes I know I’m a little late, but I saw a picture of it again recently and was feeling inspired!). I was inspired to recreate this look since it is very bold and perfect for fall if you want to step outside the box of typical warm toned shades.
Keep scrolling to see all the products I used to recreate this look AND I posted a quick tutorial of this makeup on my Instagram if you would like to check that out as well @marinaleebeauty!
- Primed my eyes using the Wet N Wild eyeshadow primer
- The main shadow that I used is Luckfully from Colourpop all over the lid. I used a little bit of NYX’s single shadow in Electroshock and Soft Brown from MAC to blend it out slightly. I used the same technique on my lower lashline.
- I applied a thin line of eyeliner on my top lashline using the Essence waterproof eyeliner pen.
- I applied one coat of L’Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara to my top and bottom lashline and used a black waterproof eyeliner on my waterline.
- I applied a pair of the Kiss lashes in the style Pretty.
- Lastly, I highlighted the inner corner using MAC Nylon. Kim did not have an inner corner highlight, but I think it just added something extra to the look.
- Primed my face using the NYX Angle Veil primer
- For foundation I used the Milani Conceal + Perfect foundation
- I used the NYX HD concealer in Medium and the Maybelline Age Rewind concealer in neutralizer under my eyes and to highlight other parts of my face. I set these areas with the NYX HD pressed powder in Banana.
- I bronzed/contoured using the Benefit Hoola matte bronzer and for blush I used Coralista and Dallas from Benefit as well. These are all from the Cheekathon blush palette.
- I highlighted using Gilded Honey from Laura Geller.
Brows & Lips
- I filled in my brows softly using the ABH Brow Wiz in dark brown.
- For lips, I just used the Wet N Wild matte lipstick in Cinnamon Spice.
Again, check out my Instagram to see a sped up tutorial of me recreating this makeup look!