I’m back with another Christmas makeup look, except this time I stuck with the traditional red and green color scheme. I used a few new products in creating this look so keep scrolling to see what’s new!
I hope y’all enjoy this makeup look and have a Merry Christmas!!
- I applied the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk all over my eyelids to act as a base for the green shadow. Doing this will help intensify the pigment of any eyeshadow.
- I only really used one eyeshadow for this entire look- the darkest green shade from my Morphe 35B palette (but any deep green shade will work). I packed it onto my eyelid and blended it upward into the crease.
- The glitter liner is from NYX in the shade Glam Lagoon. I bought this eyeliner specifically with this makeup look in mind and I am in love with it! It is really pigmented and easy to apply.
- Lastly, I just applied a pair of the Kiss lashes in the style Shy (what’s new lol) and then blended that same green eyeshadow on my bottom lashline.
- I mixed some of my Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation with a little bit of the EX1 Invisiwear foundation and applied this with a damp beauty blender sponge.
- For concealer I used a new favorite, the Tarte Shape Tape concealer. This product has been raved about since it first launched and it really is amazing!
- I set my face makeup and concealer with the RCMA No Color powder.
- I contoured using the Sculpt shade from the Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow palette and bronzed using Benefit Hoola bronzer.
- For blush, I went with a neutral shade since the eyes and lips are so bold. I used Tarte’s Amazonian Clay blush in Exposed.
- I highlighted using the PUR cosmetics Elevation Mini Highlighter Palette (this little palette is inexpensive but absolutely amazing + comes with a little fan brush!).
BROWS & LIPS
- For brows, I filled them in using the ABH Brow Wiz in dark brown.
- The lipstick I am wearing is from Wet N Wild and it is in the shade Cinnamon Spice.